Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Reading


I had heard about people not being able to read very well during Chemo but somehow thought that they must not be avid readers and so it wasn't a deal for them, really. Well REALLY. I'm having the hardest time reading.  For some reason reading the computer is easier than text on a page, but my vision is very screwy.  I have to wear my glasses all the time (my vision isn't that bad, like -1.25) in order to see anything & I CANNOT concentrate on books. Which pretty much sucks because my old stand by when not feeling well was to tuck into bed with a book.

On the other hand I had a basil, chicken & cheese open-faced sandwich slowly toasted in the oven until the cheese was dripping down the side of the bread. Now that, was an amazing post-chemo experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment