Thursday, November 13, 2014

Barfing Kids

So you know how I’m always coming on here and bugging you all with details of my crazy life both with cancer and the aftermath of its hurricane force winds?  Well.  After another week basically on the couch trying to make it through the day and puking children (sorry I haven’t called
you back Teresa, but we’ve had the plague)  I’ve decided I’ve found something else to add to my bucket list.  
Besides the 3 chickens we got back in October. 
Which have laid 4 eggs in the last week.   
Eggs!
But, really, I talk all the time about how much I love to write and how really good it feels to be writing, so I have decided. 

Bucket list item number 2: write a book.  So seriously, I can’t die in the next 5 years from this crap because, how on earth would I work in a book with my 4 kids and more treatment?
See, too busy to have a reoccurrence! :)

On a serious note: please pray for my barfing kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment