Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Chocolate-eating slugs


I need to come on this site when I am not depressed. Seriously!
I have sores all the way down my throat today which is making me cranky. They are swollen which is inciting my up-chuck-reflex all the time & it hurts to swallow.  Whine. Whine. Moan. Eat a cookie. Doesn't help the throat, well, at all really as they kinda scratch going down, but the psychological benefits of M&Ms in cookies abound.

I get to start physical therapy for my arm/shoulder/trunk tomorrow. I have some low grade constant swelling called lymphedema and I don't have full range of motion. I'm actually very excited to go, because 1. it's doing something that doesn't involve the destruction of my body, and 2. it's motion and I am an energy-less, chocolate-eating slug right now.

I'm going to go read my Bible and pray for a better attitude for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment