Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Chemo #3


I haven't added a post in a while. First we went camping, had a great time down in southern Oregon between Roseburg & Coosbay. We were there from Thursday thru Sunday with tons of other Catholic families from western Oregon. Hard to go wrong when there are 40+ other kiddos for ours to play with.

Been a bit of a rough transition back home. Post camping tired and then a Chemo week. This was #3 Adriamycin & Cytoxin. It was harder than the last time, not as bad as #1, but definitely worse than #2.  I am still nauseous, and very tired and had some of the bone pain that I had heard about from the Neulasta shot that I get to stimulate my bone marrow to recover. So, all around a harder week.
I'm really looking forward to the sunshine this weekend and recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment