Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Chemo #2


Another day in the life.  Nausea is still a companion. Very tired today too, but overall not a bad day. I hope that the rest of my Chemo goes this well. It is just so much better than the first round. Nothing can compare.

Since I am feeling pretty good, we are going ahead with our plans to go to a Catholic Family Camp next weekend. Seems kinda nuts, but the kids are overjoyed that we are still able to go which will be worth any discomfort I feel in the car or sleeping on an airbed. I still ache some from my surgeries.

Thanx to everyone who has kept up to date with us. It means a lot to know how much love and support is out there. My husband's Aunt Sue sent me a great hat with Grumpy (one of the 7 dwarfs) on the top with his beard as the bill. Can't get any better than that! :) Even if I don't wear it often it makes me smile. A card in the mail. A note. We feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment