Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Feeling Better


I'm feeling a LOT better today. My nausea is gone (as long as I keep taking about 3-4 different meds) except for very brief spurts when I taste something. My taste buds seem to have changed, I was told that they might, and anything at all sweet tastes gross right now. As well as beef stew, so go figure! :)

I am still pretty tired, but not as bad as yesterday. I talked to the Oncology nurses today and they said how I feel today was probably how it was going to be until the next treatment. So, could wish for better, but on the whole, not too bad.

My biggest thing is that I am able to interact with my kids today. It feels so good to be able to hug them and make them a snack even if I am too tired to do much more. Praise GOD! This is one of His mercies to me today. Small maybe, but so important to me and to my babes. Oh, I almost forgot to praise God for being able to pick up Kate!!! So wonderful to snuggle her again. She is still the wiggliest bug ever, but I get to hold her!!!! I can't ever express how wonderful it is to be able to do this after so long with pain trying to hold her and how my heart ached in desire for my sweet girl. Thank you, Jesus, for your goodness to my family; for the gift of my children; for my mom and sister who are so helpful; for my husband's constant compassion and care. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment